Silver Kitsune offers a range of classes.
- Beginning Cosplay: From Thrift-fu to Newb How-to. An introduction to how to assemble and wear a cosplay from a complete beginner’s stand point. (Difficulty rating of 1 out of 5 stars)
- Fascinator 101: Based on the award winning DIY article, this class teaches anyone how to build a stage or gala worthy feather fascinator from the ground up. (Difficulty rating of 2 out of 5 stars)
- Fascinator 201: This class teaches how to build a mini-top hat fascinator from the ground up, including how to properly wear and secure this unique form of hair adornment. (Difficulty rating of 3 out of 5 stars)
- Burlesque 101: Beginner. A class that begins with a short lecture on the origins of modern burlesque from the days of vaudeville to now and ends with a basic lesson in movement and tease. (Difficulty rating of 1 out of 5 stars)
- Burlesque 201: Intermediate. A class that builds on basics to demonstrate more advanced techniques such as garment removal, proper use of props and basic choreography. (Difficulty rating of 2 out of 5 stars)
- Burlesque 301: Advanced (2 part class). How to build a burlesque act for stage. Including advanced choreography topics such as chair and floor work. Also including performance troubleshooting and more advanced prop use. (Difficulty rating of 4 out of 5 stars)
- A Better Costume: A class that takes an approach that bigger is better, in this we cover a range of tricks, tips and topics on how to give your next stage costume even more of a professional, polished look. (Difficulty rating of 3 out of 5 stars)
- The Basic Face: Stage Makeup 101. A class that introduces the concept of “glamor stage makeup” a different beast entirely from a normal, daily make up regimen. Topics covered will include choosing makeup for stage, contouring for the spotlight, dramatic eyes and the realities of dealing with false eyelashes. (Difficulty rating of 2 out of 5 stars)
- Burlesque in Social Media: Promoting Yourself. How to set up a professional persona in today’s cyber centric world. Including topics such as Twitter, Youtube/Vimeo, Facebook, basic website questions and keeping your persona safe online. (Difficulty rating of 2 out of 5 stars)
- Modeling 101: Say Cheese! A class that covers basic modeling topics such as what clothing/costuming to choose, modeling etiquette, how to build a portfolio and shoot/set safety. We will also cover such topics as modeling practice and modeling categories. (Difficulty rating of 1 out of 5 stars)
- Performer Safety: While we sometimes wish it wasn’t true, the fact is that burlesque and fetish performers, models, and gogo dancers work in all kinds of environments with multiple risk levels to personal safety. Drawing on almost a decade of security experience, I designed this class to help fellow professional assess their surroundings, make smart moves in planning and keep themselves in good care. Your art is important, and so are you.